Do you like to cuddle your girlfriend?

I mean just cuddles and without needing sex after the cuddling. I just love cuddles and wish my boyfriend would cuddle me more.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Nora I think you would find the old book by Dr Rudolph Urban fascinating. You can download it free. I believe it takes about 30 minutes for our energies to become one. Attained from just holding each other. Any activity before that is like magnets repelling, if you know what I mean. We act as if the world is going to end in five minutes. Take care.

• I absolutely love cuddling. Even with no sex it's one of my favorite things to do

What Girls Said 3

• well i assume so if i always get the cuddles. i mean i just wanna lay on my side. MYYY SIDEEE!! with more space! and a leveled pillow!! and you pull me in and mess up my pillow? WHATS WRONG WITH YOUUU.
    but he's very warm and its so cozy i can fall asleep. but then he pulls away as soon as i fall asleep bc its too hot for him to sleep like that. WHATS WRONG WITH YOUUUUU.

• I want it. Too bad guys doesn't like it

• have you told him?