Help: Am i just thinking too much?

I have been with my boyfriend for 11 months now

1.At first he say he gave up on out relationship and why i asked him why, he couldn't give me an answer. So he said he'll try to change.

2. Another time he did the same thing, this time he said i was annoying but still decided to change, then he didn't think i was annoying anymore because we talked it over.

3. The third time i asked him if he had given up and he toke it as this was never going to work. After talking a lot i broke up with him but he called me back right away saying this is not how i want it to end, then even trying to fix problems in our relationship like how he only cares for himself, he likes to work alone and sometime i don't feel like i am being appreciated. We fixed it by solving each problem but i am still very heartbroken.He kept saying how he wants to keep me the love of his life. He saids he can change for the better and i agreed i will try as well.

4. Now at school he doesn't say anything, i don't know if he just has nothing to say, when we walk together in the halls he just puts his hands in his pockets and no longer holds hands with me. He doesn't wait for me after class, he saids I'm slow. He never compliments me. If i dont start the conversation he won't say anything unless he wants to show me something or just talk about our classes.

I'm i just thinking this too much? should i be worried? Should i be thinking about breaking up with him? Any advice would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakup. If he keeps threatening to leave, and the issues continue...it means he doesn't want to work on the relationship anymore. From what you say, he sounds like he is checked out of the relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• In this case, I don't think you are. Young as you both are, relationships still work the same. Both ways. If he isn't putting out as much effort as you, then neither of you will really be happy. You two need to talk it out better. And if that doesn't resolve it, then you need to dissolve it.

What Girls Said 1

• I hate to say it, sweetie, but you are in an abusive relationship. He's playing mind games and hurting you. I would recommend breaking it off. This doesn't seem like this relationship is helping you, only harming you.

Best of luck!