Don't you hate when people randomly stop replying to text messages?

Especially when both of you replied pretty fast. Then they just stop
I guess I only care because I like him or well am interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• well, what we're supposed to do is leave it so that you're the one who texted last. we're also supposed to not be so needy (texting constantly) etc..but these are just guidelines. i mean, it's whatever. it took her 4 minutes to reply to a text, while it took me another 2 hours and 58 minutes to reply to that one. i was not only trying to think of what to say, but also because i was busy. i was still working when she got off work (we work together and her shift ended)

What Guys Said 3

• It really annoys me, and makes me feel like I'm not worth the persons time. I try to remember that I too get busy and end up not replying occasionally, and that not everyone has the time I do to reply

• You would hate me. Sometimes I stop texting mid sentence lol.

• I don't "Hate" it, but I do want to know what's going on. Why did they stop? What should I do? Is there anything to do?

What Girls Said 0