My boyfriend makes fun of me and isn't supportive at all?

Ever since I wanted to stay fit he makes fun of me. I can't enjoy healthy foods without him saying I should just graze the grass instead of wasting money. I used to be chubby and I want to get more toned out. I don't want to let myself go and be one of those ladies who cannot take care of their children. He brings home junk food and tells me I have to eat it when i dont he says I'm wasting money. When I wanted to go shopping for new clothes he didn't even want to come. We've been together for a year and a half and all of the suddem he's changed dramatically):

Most Helpful Guy

• if you think people change dramatically, you have no idea about marriage too. many people change.

listen, im sure there are many ways to keep healthy with a budget. there are many meals you can make yourself that is healthy like pasta or soup + bread.
    you need to let your guy know about this and that you don't appreciate the way he tells you these things.

there are many reasons why guys dont go out but he should accompany you especially if you're going alone. or he should spend for you once in awhile. not all the time, but he should.

to be toned, it's not just how you eat, just go for a jog. start slow. anything else please ask.

What Guys Said 2

• He's behaving like a dumbass. Sounds like your level of intimacy is way off he's not really behaving like you guys are a unit. What the heck is he compensating for? Maybe he's just an idiot.

Talk to him once if he doesn't change kick him to the curb

• Your boyfriend seems kind of weird.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's afraid that if you get in shape, you will become more attractive and suddenly will leave him for other guys? I don't know. I don't understand his thinking.