Is there something wrong with my head?

Its been 3 months since he left me and he started dating after. I felt like I'm ready to move on. I should be. My friends have been forcing me to get out. But whenever I talk to a guy I don't feel that strong of a connection. The conversations don't flow. I end up deciding it won't work out. Even flirting doesn't seem right. Looking at another guy feels nasty. I just feel so cold and cruel for tossing so many good guys away... I can't seem to trust anyone anymore... I know I NEED to move on and he will never come back to me no matter how much I pray. I know it won't end up like that picture where the guy is happy at first but then in a couple of months he's sad and the girls happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• well to let you know if he did love you for real then no it will end up like this picture and i know it by the way , for the other thing m i dont believe that since he has moved on that this means you HAVE to move on in the moment , no hell no , this is so cruel to yourself , it is okay to admit to yourself and to the world that you are not okay , and that you are sad and weak , it is okay dear , take as much time as it needs to heal the wound , dont push yourself and dont listen to your friends , it has been a year now and i still break down and cry at times from my lat break up , and i am not ashame of my weakness , because we are humans and not machines , we had feelings and drew plans , so it is normal to take time to regain our feelings and our power , i do the same thing , i meet guys , i laugh and have fun , but i can't grow any feelings i just feel empty inside , but i dont punsh or feel guilty becuase WHAT CAN I DO? I LOVED SOMEONE ALREADY AND IT FAILED !! be your best friend for now , listen to th music you love , break down and cry whenever you want , remember the memories and feel sad as much as it takes , and slowly by slowly you will accept it and eel less harder about it , and that's what i call healing , good luck my love, and feel free to contact me if you need any help

What Guys Said 2

• You may have gotten over your guy but you certainly haven't gotten over the fear of a repeat sequence. You need to get over this and no one can do it but you else you'll become either a bitter person or a dejected one.

It's not a question of how long you guys were together or how long since you split, it's a question of how intensely you felt about the relationship but immaterial of how you felt about him.

You need to step back, calm down in the real sense which will enable you to look forward with a fresh outlook.

The past is always decayed and rotten / ruins which is life's manure, if you get yourself stuck in manure your life will stink. Present is always like moist wet ground where you are always trying to plod your way through. If you plod through the present keeping the future which is full of flowers in mind you'll smell the fragrance. Like I said if you remain stuck to your past you'll only foresee stink in the future :) I hope you get my drift :)

• Be practical my dear in your life. You seem quite mature to me looking at your post.
    Take a gap. It will not be easy to go for another one in a Short period of time.
    You need GAP! Just maintain good friendship with other guys without getting victim of some other guy's lust. After specific Period, you will naturally get over him and start your fresh relationship with the desired guy. Don't think too much. Things will happen which will have to happen. You have no control over that. Just go a head without thinking if any consequences. You must have no regret of any choice you do irrespective of bad happenings in future

What Girls Said 1

• It's only been 3 months. I don't know how long you were together, but still. You obviously need more time to move on. Don't beat yourself up over it, that will only make things worse. Just take your time and don't pressure yourself. You have to move on naturally, otherwise it won't work.