Help telling a girl I don't want to date her?

I've been on two dates with a girl I met online. I kind of scheduled a third date for this Sunday. Well we went out on the first date, and I called a few days later to schedule the second, but the only day she was off work was next week, but she had that day off. So I kind of impromptu hung out with her that night as a second "date" if that matters. Anyways, we didn't have anything planned for Sunday, just that we would see each other sometime. Now though I don't think I'm into her that much. I know I need to cancel plans for Sunday, but beyond that I need some advice. Do I need to actually tell her I don't want to see her anymore? Can it just be assumed that if I canceled the third date and didn't reschedule that I'm not interested anymore? She seems to be really into me by the way she talks, and texts very often.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I agree with the person below. Please don't ignore her. This has happened to me a few times and it.. drives me crazy when a guy is super aggressive at first, and then disappears. I've had guys who I wouldn't hear from and then the day of, I would text/call to make sure we still have plans and then I don't hear a thing back. And if you ignore her + she likes you, she might just be more persistent to try to figure out what's going on, so save her and you the hassle.
    I would just be honest. Like, "Hey I really like you, but I don't think I want to date you so I'm going to have to cancel the date we planned on Sunday. Sorry."

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should be honest. Tell her you don't feel you have the time to date right now and she will realize you aren't to interested in her.

• Yes, you should tell her everything, otherwise she'll text you again and you'll have to come up with another pathetic lie about why you can't go.

• just say it how you would want her to say it to you...

• don't ignore or lie to her, there are a lot of confused girls around here. be honest but polite, don't say you don't have time and say that you just don't feel the way she does and you don't want to lead her on. i got ignored and i always thought of those guys as cowards who can't tell me in face they don't want to hang out with me anymore. good luck!

• don't be brutally honest, just honest and polite

What Guys Said 1

• Just be honest and open. It is better to be brutally honest than lie to someone, it will make you happier and she gets the picture.