Is giving a girl advice about sport too friendly?

Hey guys

Met this awesome girl and I like her and she does have interest in me too, now most of our conversations wind up in sports we can talk about something romantic like moving to New-York and end up with getting an ideal body.

I am successful in losing weight and she is interested so I give her advice, would this get me in the friend zone? I give her no guy advice though, any other tips on avoiding the zone would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, just keep up the flirting :) just make sure she knows you are interested in something more than friends, and you guys can keep bonding over this kind of stuff. Gym dates are actually pretty fun!

What Girls Said 1

• Lol if she has interest in you , I doubt you will be put in the friend zone. Just flirt though! It's great you have sports and stuff in common. But flirt with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Us guys are the worst at reading things wrong, take your time and just stay friends and dont make the mistake of making your friendship awkward by maybe saying something that might not match the situation!