Whats your type bad boys or good boys?

What do you preffer to date bad boys or nice boys? And what is the difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something in between.

What Guys Said 3

• It would be really cool to date a bad boy and be the dominant one, it would give me oodles of street cred. Is that okay if I use the word "oodles"? This word: "oodles" it makes me laugh.

• Its damn obvious that girls like bad boys. Its a universal fact. The guy who is outgoing, strong, loud, careless, good-looking and a jerk attracts all the good and bad girls.

• oh my this is paradise..

What Girls Said 6

• Either extreme I like people who aren't cliches

• A guy that looks like a bad boy but is really a good boy

• i like good boys, the purer the better ♡

• Bad boy for sex.

Good boy for a relationship.

That's the best way I can describe it.

• Good boys. No matter what you do, you can't change a bad boy to make him better, which is the logic behind most girls dating bad boys.

• I've never liked bad boys. They're jerks, usually disloyal and I don't need someone in my life that makes me feel worse about myself, haha!
    Having said that, I do like the good boys to act like bad boys in the bedroom, haha! But I want respect and kindness OUTSIDE the bedroom... and it's very sexy, to me, to see a man treating other people well. That's why heroes get so much ass :-P