Would a girl reject a guy who she thinks is too good for her?

Would a girl reject a guy who she thinks is too good for her

Is it common

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, sometimes (at least in my opinion) we think there must be a catch to it. You know? It sounds like a cheesy 90s movie plot but I usually don't believe a guy would go for this and almost wonder if its just to mock me. But I don't speak for all girls, but we do have extremely low self esteem

What Girls Said 7

• Yes it's possible. Also she might not like him. I've rejected guys that thought they were too good for me and it had nothing to do with the reasons that they thought.

The first guy was too serious and I felt like he wouldn't be able to understand or sympathize with my desire to have fun and enjoy life.

The second guy was too sexual and I felt like he would want my virginity before marriage

The third guy never understood my feelings and always sided with my parents when me and my parents got into a fight. He also accused me of lying multiple times when I had been 100% honest about everything.

• I think my boyfriend is too good for me. But I did not reject him & I love him truly because he loves me with my flaws and all.

• I know a lot of girls who do that. But it all depends on the girls self esteem. If a girl knows he's at a different level she'll either reject him, or build up to his level wether it's social, looks or education wise.

• Girls have self esteem issues.
    Just tell her over and over "Your beautiful." even when she's in sweats with crazy hair. She'll be yours always.

• She might. You would be surprised how many girls have very low opinions of themselves. If they feel like they will just be rejected again, chances are they aren't going to risk the heartbreak.

• I wouldn't I would say yes !!! I love upgrades and its a victory

• Possibly. I left a guy because I thought he's too good and I couldn't offer the same level of love back and I felt guilty.

What Guys Said 0