Guys, what do you think of dating a really short girls?

Im talking about girls that are about 5'1" or 4'8" in height or even shorter.

• yes
  • no
i asked that, because the guys where i live seem to not like really short girls.
my height is 4'8", is that considered really short? i think thats maybe why they dont like really short girls.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I like shorter women. But I am 6'3" and everyone is shorter to me. I have always seemed to date women around 5'8" to 5'10". but I just met someone who is 5'6". So based on that I don't think I would be comfortable with someone under 5'4" hugging would be awkward

• it wouldn't really make any difference if she was short of not it I found her attractive and interesting

• Just started dating a girl who is 4"10, I thought it would be weird at first but I ended up liking it.

• i prefer shorter girls. tend to be a more healthy weight.

• Honestly I wouldn't mind it, just not to small.

• I was 6'5" and took a 4'9" girl to my Junior Prom

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5'2 and I've never had a problem

• I'm 5'1 and it's never been an issue. Why would you think that it might be?

• I'm 5ft2 and it never was a problem. Some of my friends are shorter than me and also have no problems with men

• Im really short and it hasn't been an issue, Im not sure why that is bothering them. sorry :/

• I'm 4'10. It wasn't an issue. My ex adores me, he thinks that Im cute like one of a kind.