Why do guys take long to text back?

Why do guys take long to text back? What is the real reason. Why do guys sometimes reply quickly and other times slower

It makes feel like they're up to something, and I'm going to get played out

Most Helpful Guy

• Men simply don't place as high of a priority on the same types of communication that women do. Most of us don't even understand how much it bothers you.

What Guys Said 8

• Not all guys are like this, but if you want assured instant textbacks go for a more clingy boy to text

• Honestly it doesn't always mean something is up. A lot of times we just don't feel like texting, I know that sounds bad, but sometimes we just enjoy some alone time

• Generally speaking, we just don't like that form of communication as much. And we also don't communicate as frequently as women do.

• I text back as soon as I can, I dont leave anyone hanging. If Im busy or driving I would pull over and tell them I will message you back

• A better question is why do you need constant reassurance?

• Because they're too busy texting your mother

• You know, not everyone had their phones with them 24/7.

• I'm busy. Ooooor I'm gaming you.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel the same exact way. It makes feel like I did something wrong

• Yeah.,, or they don't care

• Yeah. The whole opposite sex can be confusing at times. I grew up with a lot of guys but still confused