Why does everyone seem to find it so easy to find love but me?

I don't really get it, I am funny, I am sociable, I get called cute by girls (who are friends) but I can't seem to get a girlfriend at all.
The girls I like never like me back. I don't think I aim for ones out of my league or anything. Girls I know are surprised I am not seeing anyone.

What am I doing wrong? By the way, I am 19. I know that's young but I don't want to get 30 and be in the same position. The other 19 years I know have it far better than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat as you. I think for more sensitive people it is more difficult. Your friends may have girlfriends but a lot of relationships are sh*t believe me. You are seeing it in an idealistic way because it's what you lack. Just chill and the right person will come one day, in the meantime enjoy your life and find something you are passionate about.

What Girls Said 4

• Just enjoy life. Love will come around.

• It'll happen :) It just takes time...

• It may just be your area. I think I'm in the same boat as you

• you just have to wait for the right person, if you go around looking for love you most likely won't find it. it will come to you when you are least expecting it because you'll already be happy with your life without a mate :)

What Guys Said 4

• you're not the only one that has a hard time, everybody does, but some just get more attention, and therefor more love

• I feel you on that. I know what that feels like all too well. and it SUCKS!

• my opinion - it's hard to be objective about yourself, try asking your friends things about your personality that you can't see yourself

• You're boring. Even your complaints are cookie cutter. Fix it!

• I've never been described as boring. I'm good at maintaining conversations, I've got a good sense of humour and a lot of friends. If I was boring then I wouldn't have many friends for a start.

• Okay thanks :)

• Goodnight! :D Also, sorry for wasting an hour of your life. Now listen to everyone else.