Are you attracted to quiet sensitive guys?

Are you? Or loud and brash guys?
I no what the answer is probably going to be. If a guy is shy quiet sensitive type that don't really like confrontation. If a guy is like this would you consider him weak? Would you even consider this type of guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm not really into the quiet guys. I like guys with confidence and who can hold a conversation with ANYONE. He can be sensitive though, I just appreciate someone with a more vivid personality.

• I can hold a conversation. I'm just not an extrovert

• Well good for you. For me, I'm just not into the quiet types. Been there and done that and it was a mismatch for me. I would need someone who can match my energy level. My boyfriend is exactly what I like. He's confident, opinionated with a vivid personality. But YOU are who you are. No one is knocking that.

What Girls Said 9

• There's a shy, quiet sensitive guy in my class. He always stares at me. At first I didn't notice him, but his staring is what captured my attention. He's very cute last week he got bold and was staring at my body parts. I couldn't help but smile which I'm sure boosted his confidence :) So, yes I am physically attracted to quiet guys. There is something mysterious about them in a bad boy /good boy way

• I love quiet guys, probably because I'm a very quiet girl. I appreciate a stimulating conversation, and it's usually the quiet people that come up with the best topics in my experience. I think quiet people are just more selective about who they talk to and what they talk about.

• Nope... I can see quiet and intelligent, but sensitive, if he is more sensitive than I am, nope. I expect a man to be less sensitive, stronger and a leader. If I end up with a guy who isn't like that, it's not going to be good because I won't respect him if I have to take the lead.

But maybe as a guy matures, he takes on these qualities.

• Yes. They are sweet. Cute caring. Guys you'd marry :) who wants a confident douche who talks to all the ladies. Or someone who acts crazy.

• i very much prefer sensitive and quiet boys

• I wouldn't consider him weak, I just won't be attracted to him.

• A guy who is sensitive and shy is super attractive however if that comes with being moody then forget it. Guys like that always shout out emotionally damaged in some way.

• My bf is quiet and shy. I think it's so cute. I prefer guys like that instead of them being all crazy and stuff. Plus i'm the total opposite of him, somehow it works perfectly :)

• I'm also kind of quiet and shy but open up once I really get to know someone. As long as he still has a personality and isn't just quiet all the time around me that's fine with me. Also, as long as he's not overly sensitive I would be ok with that.

• What do you mean by overly sensitive?

• Cries and complains over every little thing. Even though I can be quiet and shy I'm also sarcastic and would want to be around someone that doesn't take every little thing seriously and can joke around.

What Guys Said 3

• Im attracted to calm kool headed gurls cuz they have the best personality ever and look the koolest when alone x) Lousy and noisy gurls are a turn off cuz gurls like that tend to have bad attitude.

• Im a sensitive guy, and Im still alone :(

• No I'm into loud agressive rude girls :)