Sophomore in college, and never had a serious boyfriend?

So I'm 19, turning 20 and a sophomore in college, and I've never had a serious relationship. I've dated, but it was nothing long term or serious. i've never been kissed either.
Is this bad? And is it seen as a turn off?
I just don't think boys like me. I'm shy and have a harder time putting myself out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a turn off. You're just shy, like you say. The fact you haven't had a LTR yet isn't strange, either. The next time you do have a date, at the end of the evening--if the guy doesn't make the first move--just touch him on the arm, take his face between your hands and give him a short kiss. Say "thanks for a great evening." You're very young, and everything will fall into place for you.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's fine! I'm in the same situation: sophomore college, dated a few times but never had a girlfriend. Trust me, one day you will find someone, and you will know is the right one! after that, things will start to flow easier. Don't you worry about all that right now, just enjoy college and your friends! everything will happen at the right moment

• No, sweetie. It's fine. You'll know when it's right. Then you'll have a hard time keeping your clothes on and your hands to yourself!

• This is a travesty and it is a total turn-off. Prepare to die alone.

Really? I think that the Search Function needs more love.

• well honestly to me id like to have a girl just like that. cause then we could share thoae special moments like your first kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• That will be me soon--I'm a freshman, 18 going on 19, same scenario. I've gotten really with this one guy who said he was going to ask me out towards the beginning of the year if he had been ready for a relationship (he had just broken up with is LD girlfriend) but then they ended up back together. We had discussed my relationship circumstances and had some deep heart to hearts before, so now we're just really great friends. So to answer your question, no, I don't think it's a turn off. Just keep trying to put yourself out there and someone will come along. If they don't accept you for being inexperienced, then they were never worth your time. Best of luck babe, we're in it together <3