What do men find most attractive in girls?

Im just genuinely curious...it seems like blonde sorority girls get a lot of attention so is it just a physical preference? Is it the confidence? I know I act like a guy sometimes and enjoy the friends with benefits thing, but it doesn't mean I never want a relationship. Is there something Im missing here?

Most Helpful Guy

• -I like girls who are really sweet and cute and adorable and really bubbly. Girls who are really affectionate and touchy-feely and mushy.

-Sends sweet texts (This lets me know that she thinks about me)

-Points out my qualities that she really likes (this makes me feel appreciated)

-Really physically affectionate (kisses, hugs, holding hands [the simple but sweet stuff])

-Makes romantic gestures/does little things with the goal of making me feel wanted and cared for

-Doesn't make me be the only one initiating phone calls and being the first one to text because guys shouldn't be the only ones. She would also plan dates and wouldn't leave it to me to do that.

-She also has to understand that the guy shouldn't be the one doing everything in the relationship

• Short girls are cute too because you can pick them up and carry them around

• Lol how is saving lives lame? Are you one of those guys that only cares about himself and money?

• This guy isn't so cool he wants to be a neurosurgeon. That's a lame profession. Science is cooler than money or medicine you pre-meds aren't that great.

What Guys Said 9

• What attracts me first is usually their face. Then I'll listen to what they say, after that I'll look at the obvious.

• The #1 thing I find attractive in a girl is intelligence. But of course, this applies to girls that are average or attractive. If she's ugly, intelligence doesn't really attract me. Physically, what attracts me the most in a girl is her smile and hygiene.

• I can get that :) haha ill keep up with the showers then

• yay! thanks :) I have that covered already which is more doable, than a personality shift

• Then you're all set! I don't believe in a personality shift, you shouldn't change for anyone on this earth, you are who you are and I'm sure there are plenty of guys who love your personality, it's all a matter of first impressions and having the right mentality. Good luck :)

• Intelligence, humor, confidence, good smelling. Naked goes a long way too, but not on the first date!

• haha okay Ill keep that in mind

• Oh, Puh-leez. You're a beautiful girl (and that bikini!). I don't believe in the 1-10 ratings, but your way better than a 5!

• you flatter me sir, but really I'm not :) i just try hard to be nice

• I like everything about them from hair to toe and it don't matter to me if they're blond or not. They're either fine or they're not equally.

• Personality first then as long as she is pretty I don't care.

• I like a girl with a nice body, nice ass
    Doesn't matter if blonde/ brunette/ black hair. And personality of course who can forget that!

• Yes what you are missing is trust from guys. What does friends with benefits means here? Did you say you have friendly sex with guys?
    Let me know so that i could honestly answer.

• We like hot, feminine girls. Stop acting like a guy :P

• I know, I just can't help my taste in movies or music... but i get it

• like superbad type comedy and horror...and music is just Jimi Hendrix or John Lennon... I don't know I just feel like thats how Im not girly you know? well I take that as as acting like a guy because most of my friends are dudes and its easier to hang out with them and not watch nicholas sparks bullshit...sorry

• Well im sorry that i like the hobbit and harry potter i am also sorry that my favorite piece of clothing is sweat pants. and that i gave up on being pretty two years ago. I. Am also sorry that u sit like a man, and only own one or two skirts.

• nice legs, small feet, painted toes, tan, blonde, brunette, boobs, and butt, curves, nice eyes.

What Girls Said 1

• Based on some comments I've heard I'd say, skinny, big tits, big ass, long hair

• yup...playboy bunnies i guess ill die alone haha

• thanks girl :)

• Yes I think I agree. Most girls look fine there's no insane standard.