What do you guys (girls can give insight too!) think when you are cuddling with a girl while watching a movie?

I watched a movie with a guy last night and we were just sitting side by side, then I leaned forward to grab my drink and when I sat back he had his arm around my back and pulled me towards his chest. We ended up sitting like this for the rest of the movie - my head on his chest, knees tucked up and his hand rubbing up and down on my hip/upper thigh. He also took his other hand and stroked my forehead and hair a few times. I guess I'm just wondering how guys feel about this? Do y'all like it or just do it because you think we girls do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I get like that sometimes. When it happens, I usually have no conscious thoughts going through my mind. Instead, I am like running on auto-pilot and just enjoying the warmth and intimacy.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how good the movie is.

If it's a really enthralling movie, then I'll probably just want G-rated cuddling for the time being. Anything else and my mind wanders.

• I enjoy it thoroughly. It gets me a little warmed up too.

• I have big desire to touch, because i like to give security, confort and receive too

• what this dude said...

• I said i have big desire to touch, to feel, to be on physical contact with the girl, i do it because i like and i hope you do too

• If I can / should /want to try to kiss her /get in her shirt and delicious panties.

What Girls Said 1

• do you just not like doing it? Sometimes it gets awkward but sometimes guys genuinely enjoy the closeness I think. One of my exes used to be very touchy feely and loved playing with my hair... Im not a guy but I think its a preference thing. Im a fidgeter so its not always my favorite...