Why does this guy constantly compliment other girls right in my face?

So I met this guy who is in a few of my classes. We don't talk outside of class, but in French we sit next to each other. The strange thing is he is always telling me how hot other girls are and that "they should be a model", "they have a beautiful face" or he would say "I should date her". The only thing has said to me is that he liked my outfit. I think this very strange and sometimes it hurts my feelings since he does it so often. Why does he keep doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is trying to make you jealous.By the according to yiur post, he doesn't seem to hit upon you. May be you don't know that he is eying on you secretly.
    Or he is moron who doesn't realise that he is sharing his thoughts to beautiful lady next to her :-) :-)

What Guys Said 1

• If you are hot, he is probably trying to make you jealous.
    If you are not hot, he doesn't care about you and is just treating you like a guy.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably trying to make you jealous. See the reaction you get. If you look like you don't care. Then he has no chance with you. If it hurts a little then you like him slightly more than a friend.