I have an eating dissorder, would that make you not want to date me?

I can eat a lot and not gain weigh. Or not eat and be perfectly fine for the rest of the day. Would that make you not want to date me? and why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• An eating disorder is when you starve yourself or make yourself vomit in order to lose weight. That's unhealthy and if that's your case seek help before trying to date.

What Guys Said 2

• When you are able to eat a lot and not gain weight that is just called having a high metabolism it is not a eating disorder as you get older or work out more it will get lower and you will be able to gain weight easier.

• no it wouldn't and shouldn't matter. they should try too help you out of it though if they were in a realationship with you.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, most guys would think the drama is annoying. It would get old and tiring. Guys like girls who are mentally stable and have their sh*t together.

• Sorry thats really not an eating disorder. In an eating disorder your mind is pretty fucked up and you can think about nothing but spreading out your allotted 50 or so calories for the day. Trust me on this one. But if you are binging or starving yourself on purpose, be careful and please stop. Your metabolism will go to hell. I would recommend you just eat since you can and guys would date you. guys usually dig a girl thats willing to eat something other than a salad...

• i had an eating disorder.. i went from 120 to 93 lbs.. and i told a guy i was seeing.. and he couldn't handle it and left me! i mean that was a huge eye opener.. because it is "drama" to the other person because you can eat regularly with people and are always so self conscience about how flat your stomach was (at least i am).. but its also because they don't know to handle it and can't take the pain of seeing you on the process of abusing your body

• That's not an eating disorder