Do guys like being the "boyfriend"?

I'm just wondering if guys actually enjoy being in the boyfriend role. I mean they behave like they do, but is it just an act or do they actual like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as the girl treats me like a girlfriend then yes I do like my role. I am not going to be good to her if she's not good to me. And I'm sure it will be the same vise verso.

What Guys Said 8

• Well I have never been a boyfriend. I can count on one hand the number of women I have gone on dates with then I met My (ex) wife when I as 20. but now I am 45 and divorced 3 months.

but I met someone 2 weeks ago and I am trying to be (it is confusing. see:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q971522-ladies-over-before-began
    )
    I am not seeing anyone else as long as she is still willing to see me. she has said she will not be looking for or seeing anyone else while we are together.
    I am looking forward to seeing what it is like. I enjoy having a woman to take care of. I want to fuss over her and do things to make her happy. It makes me happy.

• Yes, because I like you, I want you in a sexual way, heavy make outs, having sex. that's what I want!
    However, responsibility comes afterwards, I need to listen to your problems-reassure your problems. I need to make decisions for you so that you can be completely in your feminine side without worrying for so much things.
    Therefore in this stage, I would say 50/50 likable.

• I love that stuff. I am a sucker for romantic movies, anime series, and everything else. I eat it up like candy. ^_^

• We do actually like the position there is just a lot of responsibility and expectations that come with it.

• Well of course we do, we can feel with a connection with a person the same as a girl can.

• Yup we do :)

• Only if she is a good girlfriend. Otherwise I get annoyed

• Yes I like seeing her reaction when I surprise her with a teddy bear or some chocolates. Small things like that are what make a relationship so great.

What Girls Said 1

• If they like her because she is a cool chick yes. Guys also like being in love too