I think I may have to cut my ex off?

My ex left me and since has been stressing friendship and how it's needed if we're ever going to be again in the future, but her actions and words make me think it's not even worth it.

She tells me she believes we should date other people to see. She tells me how close she is to her male friend, which is the reason we broke up (constant arguments dealing with him).

It hurts so bad but I think I have to let go. I don't know if I should give her space or let her go completely. I hope she misses me and comes back.

I don't think the hurt and pain that she is causing me is worth it anymore.

What do you guys think?

I pleaded and begged the last few days, but now I'm just cold and mad. I've been nothing but nice to her. It hurts a lot because I love her and she tells me she loves me as well, but I don't see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would completely back off and disappear out of her life. If she wants you, she will find you.

• Thanks for answering. Do you think she will miss me any? Someone told me to give it space. I'm hoping to get her back because I truly love her but if not, that's ok at the present moment because her actions aren't deserving of me.

• I cannot tell you whether or not she will miss you because I am uncertain of the relationship between the two of you. Me telling you to cut her off is not for her to miss you. Its so you will no longer be in the situation and start to heal from the breakup. If she starts to miss you, then fine. But for right now, if she is disrespecting you, you truly need to think again about why you want her back in the first place.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0