How would you react if the guy you like says something to you like "You're like a sister to me."?

Most Helpful Girl

• That has never happened to me. I can't fall for someone who doesn't have mutual feelings for me. I can be attracted to someone only if he:
    -Has feelings for me.
    -Is physically attracted to me.
    -We have a very deep and strong bond.
    Otherwise, I just can't. I am not sure whether that's narcissistic or not.

What Girls Said 6

• I would take what I could get, even if it has to be their sister. The feeling will go away eventually, leaving me with a "brother".

• I'd be like... Oh shit ! Don't tell me I need to bring out the sexier out fits already.

• I would be sad, devastated. I will withdraw myself from him, I just couldn't be able to see him with sibling eyes.

• I'd die a little bit on the inside.

• I would feel great shame and sadness and not see him again in the same way =(

• If I had a crush on him it would break my heart. I would probably not let him know that though and try to make the best of it. But if I couldn't I would distance myself from him.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like friend zoning you.

• Hahaha man you are evil. Thats good friendzoning line doe