How can i get him interest in me again?

How can i get him interest in me again?
There was this guys that was interested in me in August 2013 , but I wasn't. But when I get interested in him, he wasn't interested anymore... We talked twice in December and then nothing for about one month and a few weeks. But in January he started to talk to me like nothing happened. We are in the same college. He send me hearts on Facebook and he said that I miss him, he comments my profile picture in private message and said ''it's really beautiful, you are like a model'' he wants me to come see him. We started again college since one month now BUT a girl came around the first week and I think she was doing her bitch with him. In the first week, I saw that they became friends on Facebook. He liked her profiles pictures. Since 3 weeks now, I have ask him if he was interested in me again... he made ​​me understand indirect way that it was just friendly. Now that's what he said, maybe he was interested and when he saw the other girl he changes his mind. I don't talk to him now. But there's a part of me that can get over him and another part that don't give a shit. He ''dated'' that girl for 3 weeks but now it's over. During these three weeks I did not talk to him because I was jealous to see her with him. I know that It was the girl who broke up with him and he is mad to her now and do not want to talk to her. So I was wondering, how can i get him interest in me again? (sorry if my English is bad)

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't get him interested again, you look for a different guy. A guy that will pick YOU over the other girl. I think he enjoys knowing you, but has decided he has no romantic interest. If he did, you'd be dating.

What Guys Said 1

• try and talk to her, see what happens.

What Girls Said 0