Why won't he call after he kisses me?

So there's this guy that I have been really good friends with for a while. We always see each other and we have a lot of fun together, but he had a girlfriend for a while. He broke up with his girlfriend, and I was at a party with some people and he was there. Next thing I know he kissed me really passionately. It was really nice and I actually liked it, it seemed like he did too. When the party ended he said he would call/text me later that night. When I got home he text me, so I text him back, but then he never answered. Its been a couple days he still hasn't called or text. I mean I'm not looking for a relationship if he's not up to it or something, but I don't want to stop being friends. I'm not sure what to do : (

What Guys Said 2

• Im pretty sure his just confused about the whole thing. His ex must have heard about what happened between you two. She must have contacted him cos now she's jealose of you... his scared because now his stuck between choosing you or his ex... I'm not sure what you said to him in the text that you sent him but it must have really confused him too. Best thing to do is tell him what happen at the party was fun and that it shouldnt come between you guys as friends. Call him...leave him a message that you miss hanging out or something!

• if he didn't called you or text you then you shud do it.

What Girls Said 0