In only appearance. (Girls only)

Do you find guys who are physically fit more attractive than those who are not fit.

It seems that everyone is misunderstanding my question. By not been fit I mean a person who has a slim body not fat or anything else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, they say that its instinctal to think that more physically fit men are more attractive, but to me, I think that its confidence and secerity that makes us girls go for the guy. Men who are physically fit seem to show a more physically protective look, but that dosen't mean they'll be there for the girl emotionally.

Girls need that person they can talk to and at least share a normal conversation with, as well as make them feel secure, and sometimes physically fit men don't have all those quialities. If a man has wit, charm, a good sense of humor, compassion, confidence, and intelegence, they will surely get the girl on a more emotional and mental level that men who are just physically fit won't allways get.

Of course that's just my opinion, and I know some people think differently and that's okay

I hope this helps :D

What Girls Said 9

• Just to comment on what some others are saying, this isn't necessarily a common sense question, since everyone has different tastes and "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Me, though, yes----I much prefer physically fit guys, although "physically fit" applies to a number of different body types (skinny muscular, bulky muscular, etc. etc.).

• Well for the first impression its always good to have a hot body, but casual guys are as fine and if I had to choose between a hot body but stupid and skinny and intelligent I would choose the intelligent one . Having an Okay face is also good, smiling is very important!

• defintally someone whos physically fit

• Ya. Guys that are fit tend to have a hotter bod.

• No, as long as you dress ok and have a friendly look on your face.

• Personally: Muscles are nice but not necessary =]

I like slim or with a little muscle.

• is this a serious question? I'm guessing you need to go for a run, and lift some weights.

• ehh I lyk guys hu have a 6 pack defo !

• Well I don't like men who are all toned. Guys who have some muscle are ok. I can like some guys who are a bit chubby because then there like a big teddy bear and I feel safe with them. So a bit of muscle (no man boobs of steel) and skinny miiny and a bit chubby is good =]

What Guys Said 3

• We are not misunderstanding your question, we answered your question fine, you have just now manipulated the wording to a completely different question..

How is "Do you find guys who are physically fit more attractive than those who are not fit."

The same as: What's more attractive skinny people or fat people?

Yet again, common sense escapes you.

• Wow, common sense must escape you.

• That kind of goes without saying, does it?