In only appearance. (Girls only)

Do you find guys who are physically fit more attractive than those who are not fit.

Updates:
It seems that everyone is misunderstanding my question. By not been fit I mean a person who has a slim body not fat or anything else.

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, they say that its instinctal to think that more physically fit men are more attractive, but to me, I think that its confidence and secerity that makes us girls go for the guy. Men who are physically fit seem to show a more physically protective look, but that dosen't mean they'll be there for the girl emotionally.

Girls need that person they can talk to and at least share a normal conversation with, as well as make them feel secure, and sometimes physically fit men don't have all those quialities. If a man has wit, charm, a good sense of humor, compassion, confidence, and intelegence, they will surely get the girl on a more emotional and mental level that men who are just physically fit won't allways get.

Of course that's just my opinion, and I know some people think differently and that's okay

I hope this helps :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Just to comment on what some others are saying, this isn't necessarily a common sense question, since everyone has different tastes and "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Me, though, yes----I much prefer physically fit guys, although "physically fit" applies to a number of different body types (skinny muscular, bulky muscular, etc. etc.).

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for the first impression its always good to have a hot body, but casual guys are as fine and if I had to choose between a hot body but stupid and skinny and intelligent I would choose the intelligent one . Having an Okay face is also good, smiling is very important!

0|1
    0|0
  • defintally someone whos physically fit

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya. Guys that are fit tend to have a hotter bod.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, as long as you dress ok and have a friendly look on your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally: Muscles are nice but not necessary =]

I like slim or with a little muscle.

0|1
    0|0
  • is this a serious question? I'm guessing you need to go for a run, and lift some weights.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehh I lyk guys hu have a 6 pack defo !

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I don't like men who are all toned. Guys who have some muscle are ok. I can like some guys who are a bit chubby because then there like a big teddy bear and I feel safe with them. So a bit of muscle (no man boobs of steel) and skinny miiny and a bit chubby is good =]

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• We are not misunderstanding your question, we answered your question fine, you have just now manipulated the wording to a completely different question..

How is "Do you find guys who are physically fit more attractive than those who are not fit."

The same as: What's more attractive skinny people or fat people?

Yet again, common sense escapes you.

1|1
    0|1
  • Wow, common sense must escape you.

0|1
    0|1
  • That kind of goes without saying, does it?

0|0
    0|0