Red Bull or Root beer?

If you were to choose between two identical guys, one who drank five cans of red bull and one who drank five cans of root beer, which one would you date? If that question is too hard to answer, which one would you hook up with? Which one would you rather have grind you? It may be shallow to judge people on what they drink in everyday life, but I just wanted to know what your preference would be. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• neither, because 5 cans of any soda, and/or energy drink is dangerous, and these twins are either really fat or really hyper. how bout the guy with a limnade, water, or my favorite ice tea. unless they were extremely hot, I hav to stick with that answer sorry. lol xD

What Girls Said 3

• red bull babyyy!

• Cream soda.

• Okay, personally, I agree with the whole iced tea/hyper thing. Any good Southern boy that I would date would drink sweet tea WITHOUT A STRAW! But if I was forced to choose, I would probably date the one who had root beer. That's probably better than Red Bull... But then again, sweet tea is always the sugary alternative to soft drinks/energy drink. I can speak for most Southern girls when I say that real men drink sweet tea...

What Guys Said 0