Would you date a Hooters girl?

just curious because I'm thinking of applying there for a job.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would. Why wouldn't I? I mean for starters it's really just a job. I mean granted a job where you wear tight T-Shirts and pants but that's nothing. After all it's not like you're working in a titty bar as a dancer/waitress, it's not like you're taking your clothes off right? The only downside is all the guys who might flirt with you but who cares really? I mean aside from Anonymous Male.

Really it's not that big of a deal. Anyway so I say go for it. If you can't get a date from a guy because he's too uncomfortable with you simply working in a restaurant, then he's too immature to be in a relationship in general. Wouldn't you agree?

What Guys Said 12

• Mostly likely... no. It's bad enough girls are required to flirt, and guys are very territorial to some extent. Even if your cool with your girlfriend having guy friends, this pretty much draws a line. A girl there has to flirt with all sorts of men. Old, perverted, or even creepy. It's just... not the sort of thing I want to be worrying constantly over. People might say, "Oh that's just insecurity". But then again, picture your boyfriend in a flock of girls. I doubt most girls wouldn't mind.

• Noting wrong with working there,so if you wanna work there work there.

As to the answer,yes I would date a hooter.

Peace!

• If you desire a job there then go for it. I've been to Hooters twice and I found the girls there to be exceptionally friendly, but then again, they're trained to do so. They are also a bit more intimate, for example when a girl asks for your order she will sit down with all of you and perhaps be a bit more opened to questions and/or suggestions. Keep in mind that you will probably adopt this attitude when you work there.

I'm not sure if I would date a hooters girl, since I tend to assume they're taken, but you never know.

This sounds like an interesting experiment and I recommend you try it out.

• of course I would

• Yes I would... I don't judge a woman by where she works.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 0