How drunk would I have to get you to go on a date with me?

I'm tired, grumpy, and my self-esteem is shot for the day. Poll below.

• I would only date you during a Blackout.
  • Drunk enough that I can't feel things.
  • Drunk enough that I stagger around.
  • Mildly tipsy.
  • Knowing you, I'd do it sober!
To all the men rejecting me: That really hurts. Really.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty drunk

• There is nothing wrong with that... As long as you're buying.

• Now I shall go eat lunch! I will see you around I am sure! :D Be well!

• Alright, peace out

What Girls Said 5

• I have no idea what you look like seriously. Also your self pittying attitude is a turn of

• Well, that may be true on both accounts but... There is no but. Congratulations on finding my flaws.

• For what? It's fine. You did what you had to do, gave me that dose of medicine, and sure I feel shitty today and will for the whole week but you're right; I am a faceless, pitiful Internet Punk.

• 0% drunk =D

• Pft. 1% at least.

• Well, I did pay for your dry cleaning... So... I figured I had left a great impression on you =P

• It WAS $40. So I guess that would. Yeah, good point, I hadn't thought of it that way.

• I seldom drink, but I noticed from comments below that you have a cat (10 point for animal compassion), so I'd give it a shot. ;)

• Knowing you, I'd do it sober!

• half a dozen of beer ill be drunk already lol

so ill E :)

What Guys Said 5

• Based SOLELY on the criteria above, I picked the "blackout" option. But I am confident that you are much more attractive than you make yourself out to be. So I wouldn't worry about the poll, and instead focus on your more attractive qualities that you have.

Of course we are guys so we can't really have too much of a truthful opinion anyway.

• I do focus on my attractive qualities. It so happens that both aren't exactly qualities and are completely intangible.

1. I'm as quick as a whip.

2. I have a distorted sense of charm.

All the common traits like "I'm a nice guy who gets called funny and makes the world a better place and is smart and knows how to treat a woman and can be there for you in the roughest times of life." ? None of 'em. Not. A. One.

I'm too human. And apparently my toes will never stop being tasty.

• Oh dont read too much in it. He's just sarcastic

• I mean get some good as whiskey for me, you can take me out to dinner but we won't share desserts, and we will talk like were business associates, you could take me out to the movies buy me a slushy, pop corn and candy but we gotta have a seat between us at the movie theater, at the end we will do our bro shake (which will be the only contact we make all night) say peace and that'll be it haha pick me up at 7?

• im a dude so im going to have to say no.. lol

• I am a dude but knowing you. Yea, No homo

• Drunk enough that I can't have those feels sorry brah.