Can you describe your first kiss?

This may be embarrassing. My first kiss was at 20...yes...with my first everything in front of a fountain under a starry night. Hmm sounds magical now that I think of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 17.. Was with my best friend. We had been crushing on each other for the whole year. Two weeks or so before she took my phone and changed my back round message (when phones had that, good ole flip phones!) to "I'm going to kiss you". I had totally forgotten about it. So one night we were laying on a trampoline under the stars. It started raining. We went inside and she kissed me on my bed while the song you and me by Lifehouse was playing. I was totally surprised. I didn't say anything or do anything. She just kept kissing me. Lol

What Guys Said 4

• I was kissing my cousin secretly at my age of probably 6-7, she was shy, I'm shy, and we ended kissing behind the chair, by the way my dad was watching tv at side.
    And the most memorable thing is she reminds me how SMELLY my mouth was, because you know kids, they might be lazy brushing teeth...
    hahahaha, i still found it funny even though now im 21.

• My first kiss involved being attacked by a girl and was a very basic one.

• Well. I did few before em but then I came to know those werent kisses so I consider my first one at 15 or 16ish. It was more of making out but then some other chick came in washroom-_-

• I was 12 ... weird and wet.

What Girls Said 10

• i was 16 and it was at my junior prom. it was a quick peck and very innocent but at the time it meant the world to me because i really liked him. it didn't work out but that's ok.

• my first love and i were in a purikura machine in shibuya.. i was looking at the camera frantically trying to pose and as it went 3, 2, 1 he gently placed his hands on the sides of my face and kissed me on the lips ♥︎
    i was so surprised maybe it was chemistry or something... i felt chills and electricity shooting through my body.

• Congratulations! That wounds wonderful, esp. since I know what you're actually referencing making it all the cuter.

• I was 15 and we were walking in the forest when we found a basha. So we kissed under the basha. Just a quick kiss on the lips nothing more.

• I was 21, and my first kiss was with my fiance. It was a few days before Christmas and we were watching a movie at my house. I turned to look at him and he moved right in a kissed me. I was totally surprised. Best present ever :)

• It was really awkward. I was 14 and it happened on school property. We were sitting on the parking lot lawn behind a big yellow school bus kind of hiding and then it happened. It was my first kiss but it wasn't his first and he was waiting for me to kiss him! It was so awkward, it was rushed and french right away :/ gross.

• My first kiss was nothing I expected. I thought it would be cute and short but it was the total opposite my boyfriend..who was 3 years older was waaay more advanced in that kind of stuff so our first kiss was a sloppy mess.. he put his tongue in my mouth and I had no idea what was going on I just kinda let it happen...when he was done he wiped his saliva off his mouth. Worst kiss EVER!

• Magical. He asked me to kiss him and i did under the moonlight. Lol

• Don't be embarassed :) I was 19 in bed with my bf

• I was 16 with my first boyfriend at the movies. He stuck his tongue down my throat and caught me by surprise. It was kind of awkward!

• I was 16 and we were in his guest room watching my siblings play on the floor and I was really nervous around him so I was talking really fast and he kept getting closer so I got more nervous and talked faster and then he kissed me. And instead of shutting up I was ever MORE nervous so I kept talking. It was awkward.

That was 4 years ago. He hasn't gotten rid of me yet :p