What turns you off the most about the opposite sex?

I hate poor hygiene. I can see what you ate the past week...bad breath...take care of yourself! Height can be a huge turn on or turn off if you're short. I love facial hair too! And long hair. As long as you keep it looking nice and clean.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not taking care of yourself, rudeness, bad breath, thinking the world revolves around themselves and laziness

What Guys Said 5

• Being hyper, worrying about stuff, on the phone all the time, rude to people that do menial work, being manipulative.

• This is a good question. What turns me off about the opposite sex...

Not much apparently. I can't think of anything. At least nothing that wouldn't turn me off to people in general like rudeness, etc.

• When...how do you say this...a woman doesn't take care of down there and it has a funk. Be it from a bad diet or just being dirty.

• Sexist women are the biggest turnoff for me. It's amazing to me how many women are sexist and either don't realize it or just don't care.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q973466-why-do-we-say-that-sexism-wrong-when-we-enable-chivalry

• Why does asking a question make me sexist? I was commenting on the fact that those concepts are sexist. I don't support either one

• yeah...
      Thanks I was just looking at it philosophically.
      I am in no way sexist as these people seem to think.

• No, you are not sexist. They are the ones who are sexist.

• Too much makeup.

What Girls Said 3

• I am a athlete and it turns me off if the guy is over weight or if the guy is skinner then me. I don't mean 5-10 pounds more then I would like. I mean guys who's belly's look they have a bear gut. I eat a very healthy diet and want to be with someone who eats healthy most of the time. I also don't like guys who complain a lot.

• Do you don't like a guy with a smaller waist or less muscular than you? I wouldn't think having less body fat % than you would be bad.

• Bad hygiene, someone who's full of themselves, bad breath and laziness

• Short answer arrogance.