Is it ok to be with your step brother?

Ok so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 6years now! About 2 years a go our parents started dating now there married so what do we do now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a cousin that this happened to. He was dating his girlfriend for awhile. Well one day he came home from work early he saw his girlfriend's dad's car in the driveway. He walked in the house and said "Hello" no one answered. He walked over to the bathroom the door was closed and locked. He knocked on the door but no one answered. Guess who was in the shower? His ma and her pa! Well in the end the mother and father didn't work out. My cousin and his girlfriend got married. The are really happy.

I think it's a little disrespectful from the parents point of view. Although, I would have to say that it really is just them living life. It's not like he is your blood brother. I think it's perfectly fine the situation you are in. I would just talk to your parents and let them know how it affected you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't even worry about, you 2 don't have the same blood, you didn't come out from the same place and on top of that, you knew each other before you became step brother and sister, who cares. Please some mums are screwing there own ons these days. You just be happy.

• That's an interesting situation. I would think it really won't matter since you were together before your parents got together. If you have stayed together even after your parents got married why change it now? What did your parents say about the situation?

• I wouldn't worry about it. You were dating before the marriage. Its not like you to grew up as brother and sister. No big deal!

• That's effed up, I'm sorry, your on your own for that one.