I think I am destined to be single for life.?

I think I am meant to be single for life, yet I don't feel it's a big deal. Is that strange?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think as humans we need companionship with like minded individuals, don't resign yourself to this notion, just think how wonderful things would be with span equal. No one, absolutely no one is defined to be single just as much as we are all not destined to be in a marriage forever or a relationship.

You don't think it's a. If deal. Great. Live for yourself and your own things in life. But do not think it cannot happen for you.

What Girls Said 4

• No because its not a big deal. There is more to life than partnering up and reproducing. Make life what you want it to be. Nothing is wrong with that.

• No, it just means you'll have more freedom and money in your pocket.

• Marriage is meant to be an asset and a blessing. If you don't see it as such - you might want to refrain from getting married. Also you might consider changing your focal point and dating people that you don't typically go after.

• no, because i just feel the same because no one likes me and i'm afraid to show my feelings for the guy i like

What Guys Said 1

• No. It's not at all. If you can do it, and you are comfortable with it, and sexual temptations do not weigh you down in daily life, then go for it. I wish you all of the best my friend.