Whats your view about online dating?

Basic. Whats your view about online dating. And what's a free online dating site lol

I never used it but im single ajd bored but im scared I meet someone from hs there.kinda embarrassing lol in my opinion. But I might join I don't know yet

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't necessarily agree that it's only for desperate or lazy people. I started using the Tinder app on my phone because I travel quite a bit for work and I work a LOT. I don't work with any girls my age, and I don't have time to really meet people. I'm currently dating a girl that I met from the app and we have both deleted our accounts. I never did the traditional online dating, but I've got nothing against it. I've heard good things about okcupid and pletyoffish.

What Guys Said 6

• For desperate people or lazy people.

• Online dating is mostly a women thing I personally prefer face to face interaction and dating not online.

• Desperate. haha.

• it freakin sucks cause most people act like @ssholes... when in reality they're not *cough*

• it doesn't work for men but it does for wemon who find what they are looking for

• I think you can waste a lot of time with it.

What Girls Said 3

• Well it's hard to find a serious and nice guy over there but yeah they still exist, they're just hard to find.

• It's RPG in my opinion

• I think online dating is not safe.. hard to believe they are real...I met a guy few months back and I actually liked him.. but he was fake even his pictures weren't his... so.. It would be easier and safer to meet people in real life :)