Girl won't date me because of her friend?

So I've been talking to this girl for a long time and she said that she would date me but she can't because her friend told her not too, she said we could but we would have to keep it a secret and not let her know. We also kept it a secret that were talking but she finally told her friend that we were... what should I do, or what do you think I need help...

What Girls Said 1

• Its really up to her if she wants to date you, not her friend.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you need to tell her how you feel. At the end of the day. If your relationship is a secret. Then she's embarrassed to be with you. And in this case for the sake of her friend. You say she told her friend... How did that go down?

• Her friend was upset.

• Well if she's not going to be with you because of her friend then you need to get rid. Some people believe it's best to respect people you see as friends, where as others chose their partner over your friends. If she's still happy to be with you regardless then she's a keeper!