Guys, What do you love most about Women? What does a Woman's smile mean to you?

We hear so much talk in interviews and the daily Magazine about how a Woman's smile drives Men wild as well as other things about women. What do you appreciate most? If you're attracted to a Woman what about that woman attracts you first?

Most Helpful Guy

• What I love most is the kind of woman she is, I'm a sucker 4 girls that need you, (independent tho)

A girls smile, Is ecstasy, calms the storm in your heart, and tricks u in to thinking your the only one she thinks about

The first thing to catch my eye is the ass

• wow the comment about the smile is really sweet! who knew something as simple as a smile has such an impact.

• whoa! who would do that? to have a guy hold the door for me makes me smile, I think it's a sweet gesture.

• It blew my mind

What Guys Said 10

• Have you ever seen eyes that "smile"? Happy eyes are the most adorable thing ever.

And yes, smiles are TOTALLY heart-throbbing.

This may be specific to me, but so are certain kinds of goofy faces. Something about a girl being okay with acting like a total dork just seems so great. Goofy is totally underrated.

You know what else is totally underrated? Small boobs. Sometimes its nice knowing a preference for small boobs is less common. It's nice knowing you like something that isn't pop-culture shoved-in-the-face. But, you know, it would also be unfair to women if I was the only guy who like AA's, A's and B's. And far more guys out there like that sort of thing than the media seems to give credit.

I heard that the average cup size is a B cup? Best. News. Ever.

I love the atmosphere of empathy around women. Sometimes, however, so much empathy is strongly assumed to the point where everyone is secretly scheming against each other. Other times, the whole thing just inflates until someone saying "hi" the wrong way is deeply offensive. (I lived with lesbians for a year. I'm not even joking with that last one.)

But otherwise, it's nice knowing people try to feel what you feel, and you can just let it out like it's perfectly normal. It completely complements the atmosphere around guys of just being "chill", and being task-oriented and to-the-point. These sorts of things work best together.

Artsy girls are often very sexy, so long as they aren't obsessively "anti-conformist". (Anti-conformism is just as bad as conformism. Either way, you're thinking a little too hard about whether or not you fit the curve.)

And never underestimate the power of soft feminine energy. It might be something looked down upon in favor of being tough in some way, there's nothing that softens me up like that genuine caring. And there's little else that brings out the best traits in myself.

Perhaps this stuff was a little vague...

• Its been scientifically proven that the first thing that a man looks at is a Woman's face. Most men only want women with personalities that stand out to them, contrary to what many women believe. If she's cute but boring, he'll quickly grow tired of her

• so what do you usually notice first about their personality that stands out to you?

• wow nice quotes, Im not a huge fan of miley but there is wisdom in her quotes.

• compare pamela anderson and julie andrews and audrey hepburn. beauty of a woman grows with passing years. pamela was one of the hottest and innocent looking girl in her youth. im very sad to hear about lindsay lohan though, she could have been such a great person.

• If we put aside the superficial elements, I would say a woman's eyes. When she looks at me and I think/know she likes me, there's a reaction in me I can barely control.

• Im not sure what attracts me the most at first but I would say the whole physical package including how pretty her face is, that is big. If I see her smiling at me, that makes me interested even more and it may make me want to approach if I think she is interested.

• Depends on what the relationship with that specific women is.

• Cute, light-heartedness, honest

• Personality, then everything else. God made women to be wonderful.

• Tits, ass, and face. A smile means she might be interested

• When women are sweet and bubbly

I am attracted to sweet and bubbly women

• Usually what attracts me most is the way they look at you. Smile definitely shows us interest.

• good to know, although you guys have no idea how much courage some of us women have to work up just to SMILE at our guy of interest...LOL

What Girls Said 0