Two people asked you out, who would you go out with?

The popular one. Someone everyone knows and talks about all the time. Impressibly attractive, wears amazing clothes, and attends all the important events. The person you admire from afar, a dream-come-true who seems to be always standing on a spotlight and quite frankly, you know is a bit out of your league.

The best friend. Someone you know much about and hang out with almost all the time. Comfortably average, has the same style as you, and does things that you both like to do. The person you can safely be yourself with, who is your bestest buddy, and always makes you smile.

You know that you have to choose between the two of them, and you can only choose one. Imagine what it would be like to be with each of them...

Who would you go out with? Now, why?

• The Popular One.
  • The Best Friend.
  • Neither.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best friend. That popularity what it brings me to relationship? Nothing. Causes just problem

Best friend is someone who is there for me. wherever I need.

By the way there is no rule for love. If I fall in love with popular one, I will love as he is. Even I don't like his popularity.

• I actually ended up with my best friend. Met during college and now we're still together.

Thank you!

• Congrats! You are one of the lucky people. And thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 6

• definitely best friend. It sounds like you both have some solid foundations, for a lasting relationship. If only I had the same dilemma :)

• The best friend. You have known him or her years before hopefully.

• The best friend. If I went out with a popular guy, then I would be in the limelight, and it could be weird if we didn't have any common interests. Friends are more comfortable to be around with and be myself and not be fake.

• Ill go out with both of them.

• The Best Friend, I don't give a shit bout popularity.

• The best friend, he makes me feel comfortable to spend time with :)

What Guys Said 3

• The best friend, cause the popular one would kill me for ruining her popularity.

• I think it's funny how the answers to this are competently opposite to my experience.

• Go with the one with bigger nipples not the one with bigger breasts that's bad luck, go with the one with bigger nipples.