Will a girl date me ever, I think I look ugly now?

i think i have lost the sense of dressing up after my break up. am i still attractive enough , what i lack? (based on my display picture)

girls please need some honest comments!! :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a girl, but I can tell you straight away what is wrong - You lack confidence. And most people who have been in relationships or hurt in the past do lack confidence. You probably need time alone to give yourself time. You need to find yourself again. Of course you are not ugly. No one is ugly in this world. It just takes a bigger person to be able to agree with that. What you may find unattractive, someone else may find the opposite. The best way to look at that as a situation, is to realise we are all different and all like different things. Dressing up is not necessarily important, wearing a tshirt and a pair of jeans can look nice. It's all about you feeling good in yourself and showing an interest in girls that is going to help you.

• And you also need to come to terms with what is holding you back. Change what you can and accept what you can't.

• that's really helpful.. thanks bro :)

• No worries man. Just be your self. I'm sure you'll get yourself back out there. You've already got girls saying you look attractive. Work on it :)

What Girls Said 6

• Well, even though you aren't particularly attractive to me physically, the fact that you most likely have an Australian accent makes you like 1000% times sexier than most guys, hah!

That being said, you aren't bad looking though. Style-wise, you're average, I'd say, but a step below ballin' lol. Those shoes and glasses don't do you much justice, but you probably have nice eyes hiding behind 'em... big brown eyes are gorgeous to me! (if you have them) :)

• Honestly, you're fine -- you shouldn't have trouble dating, seeing as you have a nice personality. You look pretty average to me, I don't really think there's much to change. Maybe get some aviator glasses though?

• thnks :)
      i like avaiator aswell.

• I have no clue. I dont see a picture of you anywhere or I don't know what your generic personality is like

• I answered late I guess but maybe change your style and behaviour get a little confident

• You look attractive enough for me.

• I think you look fine too.

• You look fine. Get rid of the white shirt and those glasses.

What Guys Said 2

• Pff your ugly! Dude you got that usher vibe to you man! Id kill (well maybe not kill, maybe punch) someone to have that vibe! And you have facial hair too >:/ i mean i have it too but im blonde so it takes me 3 months for it to be visible and by then its nasty looking

• I lot of girls would