Will you girls date a half nice/half bad guy who has a contradictory personality?

Do girls like these kinda sophisticated guys?

Guy who have a moody personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, girls do not have the time or the patience for moody man babies. Smarten up, you aren't sophisticated, you're immature.

What Girls Said 3

• My ex boyfriend of one year was very moody and I never let it bother me. I new it had nothing to do with me most of the time. I just gave him the space that he needed when this happened and reminded him that I would just listen when he was ready to talk. Over all he was a great guy, but now that the relationship is over I realize that he was moody more often then the average person usually due to his ex wife bitching at him or work related stuff. he rarely wanted to talk about his feelings. I also realize that he was a bit immature for a 37 year old man and that I probably put up with more then should have. no body is perfect.

• Well, if a guy really likes you, then he'll talk about his feelings and would like to communicate with you often. Considering the age, i think he was going through a mid-life crisis.

• he is just the type of guy to shuffle his feelings down inside until he is ready to expload. once he exploads that when he was always chose to talk about his feelings. My best relationships have been with guys who are 3-5 years older then me because they are more open to communication so when I am ready to date again I will look for someone older and who isn't so moody.

• That's nice of you. As long as he wasn't violent, there are some guys out there who are just bi-polar, and other things, but they can be great people, Di Vinci (I don't know how he was with women, probably a bad example like Curt Cobain - and least curt was the loyal one there.

• like bipolar?

• That's about everyone on the planet. :)

• Everyone? How?

• Do you think he should change? Because he feels kinda like an outcast... Sometimes...

• Nah, not unless his moods cause him to lash out at people or cause harm to himself or others.

What Guys Said 0