What are some things women/men have done to turn you off, that made you no longer to date them?

What has someone done that made you no longer want to date them?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have. Being rude to other people just cuz she had a bad day them when I tried to talk to her about it, she started being rude to me. I didn't say anything bad like be nice or shutup, I just asked why is she being angry all the sudden and things like that. Then shortly after, I started to realize that was just how she was. Everyone has a bad day and gets grumpy but when being grumpy is the 'norm' that is a turn off and it didn't last much longer after that. I DO NOT like mean girls!

1|0
    0|0
    • I loath grumpy people, especially if are a couple. I refuse to live with someone like that on a daily basis. You should rethink your relationship with her if she's going to be a chronic grumpy.

• We are not together anymore. That was several years ago and I did rethink our relationship and it didn't last much longer. She was just a major biotch for some reason.

What Guys Said 6

• Drink too much.

I had an alcoholic girlfriend for a long time. It caused so many problems that now drinking more than casually is a real turn off. I think seeing a girl really drunk just one time could be a deal breaker unless I was convinced it was a very rare exception.

1|1
    0|0
  • I met her on a party and she said she usually has occasional sex and she's not the "angel" type. Well, it's good to get laid with such females, but good for a relationship in my opinion. (nothing happened with her after all)

1|0
    0|0
  • Being too clingy/smothering.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk about their exs

1|0
    0|0
    • talk about them in what way? Because too much can be annoying but I like to hear how they speak of them.

• Show All
    • Def leave exes out the first times you meet. I mean it happens so fucking much I feel like I've built up a routine to steer the discussion in a new direction. "Excuse me waiter? We've got some old baggage that needs to be thrown out?"

• Hilarious

• Her ADVICE and points about CHANGES

1|0
    0|0
  • Make me be the one to initiate all the contact (texting, calls, planning dates) I hate how girls do that

Unaffectionate

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree! This is the worst, and unfortunately I have this with the girl I'm currently dating. I probably do 99% of the contacting even after 2 months. It makes you not know where you stand in a way.

• Did you talk to her about it?

What Girls Said 3

• 1.Smothered me. I hate being called "take care of you" or someone who calls like crazy because I didn't answer one freaking text.I don't like these soft, obsessed men
    2.Was a jerk. Told me "you got a bit fat, didn't you?" and also kept asking favors from me all the time (my ex-crush) .Seriously?

I haven't had a bf before, only a few dates and these were mainly the problems. Also I wouldn't date a guy who whistles after me like I'm a dog, or who thinks he can have anything in the world or that he's superior. Hate jerks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying to act like a bad boy just to impress me... Not into that at all, just be yourself!

1|0
    0|0
  • Clingy guys drive me up the wall. I don't like being smothered.

1|0
    0|0