What are some things women/men have done to turn you off, that made you no longer to date them?

What has someone done that made you no longer want to date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have. Being rude to other people just cuz she had a bad day them when I tried to talk to her about it, she started being rude to me. I didn't say anything bad like be nice or shutup, I just asked why is she being angry all the sudden and things like that. Then shortly after, I started to realize that was just how she was. Everyone has a bad day and gets grumpy but when being grumpy is the 'norm' that is a turn off and it didn't last much longer after that. I DO NOT like mean girls!

• I loath grumpy people, especially if are a couple. I refuse to live with someone like that on a daily basis. You should rethink your relationship with her if she's going to be a chronic grumpy.

• We are not together anymore. That was several years ago and I did rethink our relationship and it didn't last much longer. She was just a major biotch for some reason.

What Guys Said 6

• Drink too much.

I had an alcoholic girlfriend for a long time. It caused so many problems that now drinking more than casually is a real turn off. I think seeing a girl really drunk just one time could be a deal breaker unless I was convinced it was a very rare exception.

• I met her on a party and she said she usually has occasional sex and she's not the "angel" type. Well, it's good to get laid with such females, but good for a relationship in my opinion. (nothing happened with her after all)

• Being too clingy/smothering.

• Talk about their exs

• talk about them in what way? Because too much can be annoying but I like to hear how they speak of them.

• Def leave exes out the first times you meet. I mean it happens so fucking much I feel like I've built up a routine to steer the discussion in a new direction. "Excuse me waiter? We've got some old baggage that needs to be thrown out?"

• Hilarious

• Her ADVICE and points about CHANGES

• Make me be the one to initiate all the contact (texting, calls, planning dates) I hate how girls do that

Unaffectionate

• I agree! This is the worst, and unfortunately I have this with the girl I'm currently dating. I probably do 99% of the contacting even after 2 months. It makes you not know where you stand in a way.

• Did you talk to her about it?

What Girls Said 3

• 1.Smothered me. I hate being called "take care of you" or someone who calls like crazy because I didn't answer one freaking text.I don't like these soft, obsessed men
    2.Was a jerk. Told me "you got a bit fat, didn't you?" and also kept asking favors from me all the time (my ex-crush) .Seriously?

I haven't had a bf before, only a few dates and these were mainly the problems. Also I wouldn't date a guy who whistles after me like I'm a dog, or who thinks he can have anything in the world or that he's superior. Hate jerks.

• Trying to act like a bad boy just to impress me... Not into that at all, just be yourself!

• Clingy guys drive me up the wall. I don't like being smothered.