When men are dating, are they more likely to look for tall women? Blonde maybe? Or would a man consider a woman a little bit shorter? Darker hair?

I just need to know as the Blondes seem to win the men I have taken interest in. There has to be men out there who want darker haired women.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer brunettes to blondes. But as I'm 6'4", I prefer girls that are taller than average.

What Guys Said 9

• Don't sweat it. Men are less picky than women, a lot less than those that have "types". It's true that guys have "types" too, but on average we're less picky. I like all kinds of girls. Shorter with dark hair is fine with me.

• i think tall and skinny girls are attractive is a hoax.
    kidding, but i only like average-short teddy bear type girls definitely having baby fat.

• I personally would go for the shorter woman with darker hair, x

• I prefer short and dark hair.

That said I've mainly dated tall women, but I think that's because tall women were more likely to be interested in me.

Definitely focused on dark hair though.

• I prefer darker hair, and shorter women as I'm 5'10 so I'm not a tall guy.

My girlfriend is 5'9, with dark brown hair.

• I don't think they really care. I certainly don't.

• Height doesn't matter to me, I do prefer blonds though.

• 4" shorter than me. Skinny and hot. Hair doesn't matter as long as it's fine and soft.

• Shorter, small frame, cute face, and good personality are what matter to me. Hair color has no effect on how attractive a girl is to me.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys in my town are with girls shorter than me (I'm 5'3).And no, most of them are interested in brunettes honestly.

• I'm 5 ft 1 with long brown hair. I like your answer

• You shouldn't worry.Guys are not that picky.Of course they like the blondes from movies etc, but it's hard to find that in real life and they know that.Many guys like brown hair and short girls :D

• Yup, Lauren is correct.