So I have a date to formal (not dating) and many of our friends want me to try to sleep with her and get a relationship going after the dance.?

so I have a date to formal (not dating) and many of our friends want me to try to sleep with her and get a relationship going after the dance. I really do like her however I don't know if she like me enough for me to ask her to date me let alone sleep with her. She is also leaving after this year so i understand i have nothing to lose but i just dont want to fuck up and become the laughing stock of our very small college. So what the heck should i do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make a move. You will not be a laughing stock if you do a sexual advance at a formal. You will be a hero. I tried to slide my hand down my prom dates pants when we were lying in bed, twice and got rejected. I felt like a hero. You will never know until you try. It's better to man up, find out, than it is to keep wondering what if. And I'm glad it happened to me. There's a lesson in every experience. Hope this helps, your friend and pal baddy2shoos. Done.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0