My head is scrambled eggs! Girl asked for my patience...Is it her responsibility to let me know what's going on?

I've been dating a girl for 2 months. She asked me to be patient with her because she's not sure her feelings match mine. There was no suggestion of ending things; just slowing things down and getting to know each other better. She needs to figure out if she wants something more serious with me. I understand that; not everyone moves at the same pace. That was a couple weeks ago. I've tried my best to respect her needs because she made a point to talk about them with me. I've not contacted or asked to see her as much. It's tough for me because I don't feel right dating other people yet, and I want to give her the time she needs to sort out her feelings, but I'm also unfulfilled. And again she still hasn't asked to end things. When I text her she responds quickly (often within a couple minutes). We've been to dinner twice and I've spent the night each time. So it's not like she's blowing me off, and when we're together it's great. I don't feel she's leading me on, but how much time should she need, you know? Since she clearly wants to dictate the pace right now and the ball's very much in her court, do I need to let her come to me about what's next? It feels too soon for ME to bring it up, and since she altered our dynamic isn't it her responsibility to follow through one way or the other? I don't want to pressure her or potentially blow this since she was honest enough to tell me her feelings. Would love advice on this...thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• awwww wait for her to tell you what is next you should talk to her about what you want for your guys relationship and talk about the stuff you both want in life and I don't know maybe if your ready and wanting to get serious with her and wanting a serious relationship maybe commit to only her and talk to her about serious stuff like ask serious stuff that your concern about tell her what you want in a relationship its better to know what you both one so no ones missunderstood feelings wise

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0