Things are/were going great, then I noticed she NEVER TEXTS FIRST, so I didn't text her... now, this?

In short: Things are going great, asked her for coffee, she starts sending kissy faces when we text. Then, I noticed I was initiating most of the texting so didn't text her from Friday -Monday. She texts me Monday to wish me good luck on something, but seemed more "reserved" when I saw her in class.

Most Helpful Girl

• Females are constantly being shamed for being to clingy and needy, and if we show we have to much interest right off the bat, it makes us look vulnerable. Sad but true double standard. So maybe she doesn't want to text first until she's absolutely positive you like her. However, she could also be uninterested and just too nice to let you know. Just ask her why she doesn't text first and let her know you are interested and see where it goes from there.

What Girls Said 4

• You guys aren't official, right? It may be too soon for her to expect you to text her everyday...I'd expect that from a relationship...but not in the early stages. It's really not your job to do all of the initiating...but I do agree with another opinion...that you should probably talk about it if you feel there are mixed signals from her. Maybe she expects the guy to initiate conversation first?

• Most females prefer a guy to initiate some type of contact. Its our way to assure us you are thinking of us. She was most likely waiting for your text all weekend so then she decided to text you instead, just to remind you she is there. She was most likely more reserved because she thinks you didn't text her because you were texting other girls.

• my answer was in your other question (same question as this one but not the same place xP)

• She probably seemed more reserved because you dropped off the face of the Earth for over the weekend lol.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to talk to her about you always initiating first, rather than testing it out. Just confront her with it, don't try to send all these signals to try to get her to realize something you can just tell her.