What would u think about a guy that hasn't have a gf in 4 years?

Not because he's a virgin or anything. I know he isn't a virgin because he has 2 kids. He's in his early 20's, outgoing, outspoken & his social media statuses are a mixture of "wish I had someone that I can call my girl" or "the single life. sigh :(" but then he makes statuses like these "when I tell them we should chill I just want to fuck"
So the fact that he makes statuses like these over and over plus hasn't have a gf in 4 years screams player right? I turned him down more than once and now I feel like I was smart in doing that. Agree or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't mean he's a player. It just seems like he doesn't know what he wants. One moment he wants a girl he can make his one and only and another minute he wants a girl he can just casually see. Or he could be saying things to say what another girl (who he is interested in) wants to hear.

Either way, if I were you, I'd be careful before getting involved with him. At the very least, you could probably have a casual relationship but something monogamous is risky.

What Guys Said 2

• First off he is a very negative and depressed person. He most likely had those two kids prematurely thus ruined his life which is one factor as to why he has much negativity repressed inside. Secondly, a status like "When i tell them we should chill I just want to fuck" means he is seriously desperate for a relationship. He hasn't had sex in a long time and he doesn't know why, he's frustrated. But the reason is because his negativity and his kids mentally block him from finding a girl. He's also potentially emotionally unstable. My advice, stay away.

• maybe he is busy with work or life. he's got kids to raise or playing the field

What Girls Said 1

• Well, the first thing I thought was that he probably hasn't been in a relationship in 4 years because he has two kids…that's demanding enough.

As far as the statuses go, it also sounds like he doesn't know what he wants and/or is looking for attention.