Guys, do you ever disappear mid conversation with a girl on purpose? Why?

During texting that is. Why would you, I could never do that. Maybe it isn't common?

Particularly when you both know they are just sitting at home...

Most Helpful Guy

• If I did, it would be because she was dragging out the conversation for far longer than I was interested in having it, or because I got busy with something else. Some of these texting conversations can last for hours, and that would just be waaay to long for me to remain interested in texting. If you want to talk that long either call me, or come to visit.

What Guys Said 2

• The only reason I can think of for doing so is because I'd suddenly have my hands full, but even in such a case I'll at least try to notify them instead of just disappearing.

• Because guyz haven't got the attention span that women have

What Girls Said 1

• We all do it sometimes.. the conversation turns stale and boring, I got busy, or I'm thinking of something to say and might put my phone down if someone starts physically talking to me, i have to do something, etc annnd then I forget that I didn't reply.