I like her and she likes me, but she tends to hang out with her ex and a whole lot of other guys.

i recently had sex with a girl, who has a reputation as being a slut with every sexual disease known to man. I like her and she likes me, but she tends to hang out with her ex and a whole lot of other guys. we text and talk about sexy things, but I don't know exactly what to do.

shes not really a slut

and she doesn't have any diseases

semi hot

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls get a bad rep because of jealousy among girls and disappointment among guys.

Also, how many times does it take for a girl to be a slut? Ten times? Three times? Once?

And, for your consideration: How would you react to a guy who had "scored" many women? Are you following a double standard?

If you like her, date her. If she turns out unable to keep her legs closed around other guys, well at least you had some good times. Just don't get you emotions too invested at the beginning. The tendency is to let your infatuation run away with you... at least not until you are sure of her. This is not just because of her reputation; it is generally important to go slow so you can protect yourself emotionally.

Anyway, good luck and stay safe.

What Girls Said 1

• Hope you used a condom and why you call her and say that then? That is not funny. Its immature. Anyways, she's not your girl so she can talk to other guys if she wants. She just hanging with them. Just enjoy having fun with her and don't worry about those other guys she just friends with and if she is flirting with her, she can. Yall are just having sex.

What Guys Said 0