Where is a good place to meet a guy who is mature, responsible and on top of things in his life?

I am a responsible 19 year old (almost 20) girl who is looking for a slightly older guy who is responsible, mature and on top of things in his life. I don't like to drink and party and at this age, that seems to be the only way you can meet anybody! I need advice!

Where can I meet a guy who is around my age, isn't hugely into drinking or smoking, is respectful and responsible and is taking his education/career seriously?

I am currently a college student, graduating later this April and hopefully getting a career in my field of study in a health care setting, in a department that is mostly female staff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay very good:smoking , drinking and the likes divide up relationships in one way or thee other because they distort the natural sence'ok...lets go to me 'to me now my opinion is if you focus on correct information, money , personal talents then you will automatically cancel what is not ment for you then don't look exspect it to be easier to see because you are in a now age of trial with decision making that will effect you for the rest of your life if you are doing well 'keep it that way but don't forget to be humble and sincere 'only then will you find the same goal orientated sincere person who wants the same as you.and don't take negative advice nor give in to what you know is bad for you stick to your principle-rules'...basically look for the attractive nerd that's the future attractive , intelligent, and moral.YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

What Guys Said 6

• This would be easier to answer if you gave a bit of information about your situation. Are you a college student?

• Only place for you sounds like Church.

• long time ago, in galaxy far far away, in the distant future

Duh, that's where I find good women...I'm sure there are/were/or will be? good men there, too.

• anywhere except in public places..

• Over here.. Jk well most guys are douche-bags so If you're religious, maybe church?

What Girls Said 1