Is he over me?

My ex broke up with me and two weeks later started talking to another girl after telling me he didn't want a relationship...is he over me...or is that girl just a rebound?

Most Helpful Girl

• find someone who isn't so quick to think you aren't worth it.

i've had that done to me and I was like 'good riddance'

and go find a better boyfriend

she may be rebound, but you don't know for sure. either way, if he comes back to you, don't take him back. it's hurtful but just move on-just take this as another reason why he's not for you.

What Guys Said 1

• i'm sorry, I'm sure this hurts, but I think you need to move on.

the same thing happened to me (we broke up and she started dating a new guy soon after).

however, HE broke up with you. In my case, our breakup was mutual/I ended it.

He is over you and this girl may have been in line before you guys broke up.

When he said he didn't want a relationship...that is probably code for "i don't want a relationship ... with you"

What Girls Said 3

• Most likely he meant: "I don't want a relationship with you" Sorry to be so blunt

• Is he over you? Yes, he broke up with you and then got with another girl definantly means he moved on to the next. He wants to have relations with girls, not a relationship right now like he told you.

• He might have dumped you intending to date this girl if he moved on so fast.