Guys - Do you appreciate a woman who loves the outdoors?

So you like to go fishing and fourwheelin' through the woods, getting muddy. If you like hiking and camping out, do you find it attractive when your woman of interest/wife/girlfriend has those same interests? Im not saying she tag along on every outing because I understand men need their "Bro time" ;) BUT do you find it attractive when women love the outdoors and have a sense of adventure?

Most Helpful Guy

• All women should learn to love the outdoors. Most men love the outdoors, even if only on occasion, and they want their women to enjoy it with them, or at least be part of the experience in a non-problematic way. It can be frustrating, perhaps even irritating, to take a woman out camping and fishing just to find out that you volunteered to be her babysitter.

What Guys Said 5

• absoulutely. now if they don't it may not be a deal breaker but it is definitely a plus if they like being outdoors and doing outdoor activities

• Completely. My wife is on the less adventurous side, and I tell her (jokingly) that I need a girlfriend to go do fun things with.

• Oh HELL yeah. :-)

• Yes. Sense of adventure, loves the outdoors, of course, no, hell yeah.

• Of coarse, i do. I appreciate these kinda women but i dont want them.

What Girls Said 0