How to make small talk/casual conversation with girls?

How to make small talk/ casual conversation with women? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Be confident but not big headed when you go talk to her.
    2. Get to know her by just asking her questions like about her likes and interests.
    3. Dont go in flirting just be friendly.
    4. talk like you would if you were making small talk with a guy but softer and more in depth.
    5. Just be yourself, find common interests.
    6. Just open up topics that you think she would be interested in because of what you have taken from getting to know her.
    7. be a little playful and fun but not too much. You also need to be relevant and on topic.
    8. Just have fun and talk like you would casually talk to anyone else.

• What does it mean to be playful? I never understood that.. If I don't flirt with her how will she know I'm into her that way?

• Women don't want me to approach them cuz I'm ugly. . They told me

• wow thats harsh. I am sorry some women can be really mean. I can not really tell you if you are or not because you are anonymous.

What Girls Said 12

• Talk about the whether

• Compliment her on her hair, makeup, outfit, eyes, shoes, maybe a sport she plays, etc. ask her how her day has been and little questions like her fav color, fav sports team, age, middle name, drink, etc. it's pretty simple!

• Ask little things: how was your day? Favorite color and why? Favorite food? Movie? Books? What's your best subject in school? What do you want to be when you grow up? Do you have any pets? Favorite attraction at Disney land? Hobbies?

• Just say hey

• Just go up to a girl of interest and talk. We are pretty social people, especially with gossip

• ask stuff about general interests n she'll ask back and soon it should lead to more interesting conversation, remember to smile and be positive, kind and happy??

• Give compliments! Us ladies love compliments!

• Hi, how's your day?

• May I ask what is this for exactly or why do guys do this? Is it cause they like the girl?

• Ask how her day went and what she did.

• Get up to date with current events

Know a few funny stories

• Woman are people too. Just talk to her like you would s friend.

What Guys Said 2

• By not caring that she is a girl or whether you have a chance with her; if you don't have any hopes or expectations other than having a fun, brief conversation, you ensure it will be just that.
    Making small talk is simply asking someone how they are and why they're at the same place you are. It's easy to practice in shopping malls, since there are so many people.
    A good example of this is when I was recently flying back to North Carolina, and I asked the woman sitting next to me how she was, how her trip went, why she went, and if she's glad to be returning home. We had a good 30 minutes conversation out of those few, short questions.

• 1. Make compliments.
    2. Assume things based on looks and appearance.
    3. Relate to your story, and funny stories (don't be too serious interacting with women.
    4. Tease them, be playful, funfilled.
    5. Not be a total joker, but share some relevant knowledges and how you actually feel about certain situations.