I need girls opinions please. The girl I'm dating said she's losing feelings for me?

I need girls opinions please?
The girl I'm dating said she's losing feelings for me? She said we can still be friends with benefits because it's fun messing around with me but she said we hardly ever talk anymore and she might be liking someone else (this is just developing). The only reason I didn't text her all time is not to come up as too needy. When I told her if we should just stop talking to each other completely, she said I should stop assuming things because I don't actually know what's going on in her head. It really hurts. This is the same girl that was crazy over me 2 months ago. Please, what do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should say okay I think we both need our space and give it to her. She probably is feeling overwhelmed right now and needs some time to think about what she wants.I think once you give her some time she will come back

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0